How it Works
Madad is a social business that brings technology and a business mindset to the civil society, providing strategic planning and most importantly accessibility of much needed information to all stakeholders.
Madad’s mission is to support the development of Egypt in a sustainable and strategic manner by directing donations towards sustainable development causes that will have long-term impact and contribute to the development of the country. Madad aims to raise the level of transparency and accountability within the entire civil society sector helping to achieve a brighter and stronger future for Egypt.
How We Operate
Madad works on the ground to identify high impact sustainable development projects planned for by Egyptian NGOs. Madad then provides a means for those NGOs to promote their projects allowing them to focus on and expand what they do best. Through its state-of-the-art crowd-funding platform, Madad seeks to provide a directory of sustainable development projects appealing to different donors’ preferences and offer donors a gateway to financially support those projects and finally a means to track the use of their donations and the execution of the project.
How is Madad different?
Through Madad’s state of the art platform, we seeks to provide a directory of high impact sustainable development projects appealing to different donors’ preferences, a means to track and monitor NGOs projects in executing the projects once funds are collected.
We are different in many ways, like:
- Identifying projects through a rigorous selection process
- Create audio and visual promotional material to use in marketing selected projects
- Showcase projects on Madad online portal and promote them in social media
- Provide various donation channels to projects and deliver the donation to respective NGOs
- Monitor Project progress via photography/films and report progress to donors
- Allow donors to track their donation record
Awards and Recognitions